Do your children love chicken nuggets as much as my boys??? My boys would eat chicken nuggets everyday if I would let them. It can be costly to buy them at the store so I decided to try and make my own. These were a huge success with the boys and took no time at all to make. I served them with Homemade Sweet Potato Fries.
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
- 16 oz (2 large) skinless boneless chicken breasts, cut into even bite sized pieces
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 6 tbsp whole wheat Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 2 tbsp panko
- 2 tbsp grated parmesan cheese
- olive oil spray
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Spray a baking sheet with olive oil spray.
- Put the olive oil in one bowl and the breadcrumbs, panko and parmesan cheese in another.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper, then put in the bowl with the olive oil and mix well so the olive oil evenly coats all of the chicken.
- Put a few chunks of chicken at a time into the breadcrumb mixture to coat, then on the baking sheet.
- Lightly spray the top with olive oil spray then bake 8 – 10 minutes.
- Turn over then cook another 4 – 5 minutes or until cooked though.
Other Recipes You May Enjoy: