Let the baking begin! Cookie time is here and what is better than a cookie that has it all. A little bit of chocolate, peanut butter, candies and oatmeal make up this wonderful cookie. My boys absolutely love these. I love making this cookie for school parties and gatherings. I like to make Crockpot Apple Cider with these cookies.
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
- 3 eggs
- 1½ cups packed brown sugar
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon corn syrup
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- ½ cup butter
- 1½ cups peanut butter
- 4½ cups rolled oats
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 cups candy-coated milk chocolate pieces
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a very large bowl, beat the eggs.
- Add the remaining ingredients in order, mixing well.
- Use an ice cream scoop to put on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes.
Other Recipes You May Enjoy: