Pomegranates are in season right now. You can often find them for $1.25 or less and when matched with a coupon even lower. You can remove the pomegranate seeds with a wooden spoon it is so easy! I decided to make some cupcakes for the wonderful teachers at my children’s school. They loved them so much and wanted the recipe. So here it is! You can also make your own Homemade Whipped Cream Cheese Icing.
Did you know that you can freeze cream cheese? It works great and saves money! I like to purchase cream cheese in bulk on sale and stockpile it for recipes. Check out this post Can You Freeze Cream Cheese to find out how!
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
- 1 box white cake mix
- 1 cream cheese frosting tub
- pomegranates seeds
- Mix cake mix according to package directions.
- Preheat oven to 350 or what it states on package.
- Grease cupcake pan or line with liners.
- Pour batter into pan and bake for 15 minutes or what it states on your package.
- Let cool on wire rack.
- Once cool ice with frosting.
- Then place pomegranates on top and serve.
Other Recipes You May Enjoy: