With the holidays here, I feel as if I am surrounded with lots of food especially cookies. I love to bake cookies and I sure do love to eat them. With these scrumptious red velvet cookies all you need is 4 ingredients! Yes I did say you only need 4 things. A box of red velvet cake mix, egg, oil and water. These are the easiest cookies you will ever make, I promise. These moist and chewy cookies go great with Hot Chocolate – Easy as 1-2-3!
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
- 1 box Red Velvet cake mix
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup water
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- powder sugar (optional)
- Heat oven to 350.
- Mix together cake mix, oil, water and egg.
- Roll dough into 1 inch balls.
- If desired roll dough balls in powder sugar.
- Place on ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake 8-10 minutes.
- Cool on cookie rack and then serve.
Check out this post on DIY Cookie Gift and How to organize a cookie exchange for ideas on how to gift cookies!