Who doesn’t love peanut butter cookies??? These are my youngest son’s favorites. He loves anything with peanut butter. So when I was making these peanut butter cookies I had a bag of Reese’s Pieces and thought to myself I bet those would be good in these. So I threw them in and that is how Reese’s Pieces Peanut Butter cookie came about. If you love cookies be sure to check out our Holiday Cookie Recipe Roundup.
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
- 1 cup unsalted butter
- 1¼ cup crunchy peanut butter
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2¾ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1½ teaspoons baking soda
- 2 cups Reese’s Pieces
- Cream together butter, peanut butter and sugars.
- Beat in eggs.
- In a separate bowl, sift together flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- Stir into batter.
- Stir in Reese’s Pieces.
- Put batter in refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Roll into 1 inch balls and put on baking sheets.
- If desired add Reese’s Pieces to the top of each one.
- Bake in a preheated 350 degrees F oven for about 8 minutes or until cookies begin to brown.
- Do not over-bake.
Other Recipes You May Enjoy: