This amazing recipe that features a secret ingredient that can turn your ordinary mashed potatoes into creamy and full of richness potatoes. Only 5 ingredients are needed and most people will have these in their pantry and refrigerator. My family loves mashed potatoes and they enjoy having them with these meals – Crockpot Chuck Roast, Bacon-Cheese Topped Chicken, Fried Porkchops with Gravy and Shelley’s Pork Chop Dinner.
This recipe was adapted from The Pioneer Woman – Ree Drummond
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
- 5 – 6 potatoes, peeled and cubed
- ½ stick of butter
- 4 oz cream cheese
- Fill pot with cubed potatoes and enough water to cover the potatoes.
- Get water boiling and boil for 10 to 12 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- Drain water from pot.
- Mix potatoes with butter and cream cheese until smooth. (I like to leave mine a little chunky)
- Season with salt and pepper.
Other Recipes You May Enjoy: