This is a dinner I made using leftover roast from the Crockpot Pork Loin Roast I made earlier in the week. Before I put the roast in containers to store in the fridge I shredded it. My husband and I like meat shredded whether it is beef, pork or chicken. It is just what we prefer but you don’t have to do it to make this meal. It is very quite simple in how I made this with only needing some brown gravy packets and butter. I served the meal with Buttery Brussel Sprouts and Secret Ingredient Mashed Potatoes.
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
- 2 cups Leftover Cooked Pork Loin Roast, shredded
- 2 brown gravy packets
- 2 cups water
- 2 T butter
- Heat skillet over medium heat.
- Add butter and let melt, then add pork.
- Stir occasionally.
- Mix gravy packets with water.
- Once pork is heated, add gravy mix to pan.
- Keep stirring until gravy forms and then turn down to simmer.
- Simmer for a couple minutes, then serve.