Simply Super Crescent Cinnamon Rolls are the perfect rolls for those cold winter mornings. I love making these on Saturday mornings for my boys. We also enjoy these warm rolls every year on Christmas Eve morning along with Crockpot Pumpkin Spice Lattes for myself and Hot Chocolate – Easy as 1-2-3! for the boys!
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
Simply Super Crescent Cinnamon Rolls
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 2 cans Pillsbury refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 2 to 3 tablespoons milk
- Heat oven to 375.
- Grease 13x9 inch pan.
- In a small bowl, mix filling ingredients.
- Unroll 1 can of the dough into 1 large rectangle;press into 13x7 inch rectangle, firmly pressing perforations to seal.
- Spread filling over rectangle.
- Unroll second can of dough; press into 13x7 inch rectangle, firmly pressing perforations to seal.
- Place over filling; press dough onto filling.
- Cut stacked dough into 8 (13 inch) strips.
- Twist each strip 5 or 6 times, pressing extra filling into rolls.
- Shape each into a coil; place in pan.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Immediately remove from pan; place on cooling rack.
- In a small bowl, stir glaze ingredients, adding enough milk for desired drizzling consistency; drizzle over warm rolls.
- Serve warm.
I adapted this recipe from Pillsbury.
Other Recipes You May Enjoy: