What a great dip for any party! It is so simple to make with only 4 ingredients plus the chips. Everyone is always asking for the recipe, so here it is. I also love to make this for tailgating too. You can also used FROZEN Cream Cheese – this is a stockpile ingredient at my house for sure! By freezing it you can extended the life when you catch it on sale.
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
- ½ lb ground beef
- 1 can refried beans
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 8 oz sour cream
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a skillet, brown the ground beef over medium heat, drain.
- Mix beans, cooked ground beef and taco seasoning.
- Spread bean mixture in the bottom of a 9×13-inch baking dish.
- Spread the sour cream on top of the beans and then top with cheese.
- Bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes – until cheese is bubbly.
- Serve with Fritos or tortilla chips.
Other Recipes You May Enjoy: