Taco Dip is great dip for any party or holiday! It is so simple to make with only 4 ingredients plus the chips. Everyone is always asking for the recipe, so here it is. I also love to make this for tailgating and game day too. It is a family favorite at our house for New Years Eve and the Superbowl too. With this inexpensive appetizer that feeds a large crowd you can never go wrong with Taco Dip!
Did you know that you can freeze cream cheese? It works great and saves money! I like to purchase cream cheese in bulk on sale and stockpile it for recipes. Check out this post Can You Freeze Cream Cheese to find out how!
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
- ½ lb ground beef
- 1 can refried beans
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 8 oz sour cream
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a skillet, brown the ground beef over medium heat, drain.
- Mix beans, cooked ground beef and taco seasoning.
- Spread bean mixture in the bottom of a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Spread the sour cream on top of the beans and then top with cheese.
- Bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes - until cheese is bubbly.
- Serve with Fritos or tortilla chips.
Other Recipes You May Enjoy:
If you are new or just catching up here are our most popular posts:
Ways to save at Money Kroger:
Follow Stockpiling Moms: