My family loves Hash Brown Casserole. The other night for dinner I decided to make some but instead of using regular potato chips on top I used Way Better Sweet Potato Chips. These are my son’s favorite chip and he couldn’t have been happier that I used them. It turned out amazing and was so delicious not only that but by using the sprouted tortilla chips I was able to incorporate sprouted grains into a normal casserole making it WAY Better tasting and for us too!
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
- 1 bag Frozen Hash Browns (I use shredded)
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups sour cream
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- ⅓ cup green onion, sliced (optional)
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- 2 cups Way Better Sweet Potato Chips, crushed
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Coat 13X9 baking dish with nonstick spray.
- Whisk together soup, sour cream, salt and pepper.
- Stir in cheese, onion and hash browns until well blended.
- Spoon evenly into baking dish.
- Mix together chips and butter.
- Sprinkle over hash brown mixture.
- Bake uncovered for about 45 minutes, or until hot and bubbly.
- Let rest 5 minutes before serving.
Other Recipes You May Enjoy: Yum