This bread is perfect for any party, tailgating or just to simple munch on 🙂
With Superbowl right around the corner I wanted to get an early start to making my appetizers. So for the start of the NFL Playoff games I decided to make a few of my favorites. This Bacon Cheddar Cheese Pull Aparts is one of my top picks!
Only 5 ingredients needed! Yes only 5 and that includes the bread!
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
Bacon Cheddar Cheese Pull Aparts
- 1 unsliced loaf of Sourdough bread or Italian bread (I prefer Italian)
- 8-12 oz cheddar cheese, shredded
- 3 oz bag real bacon bits
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 Tbsp Ranch dressing mix
- Using a sharp bread knife cut the bread going both directions.
- Do not cut through the bottom crust.
- Place cheese in between cuts.
- Sprinkle bacon bits on bread, making sure to get in between cuts.
- Mix together butter and Ranch dressing mix.
- Pour over bread.
- Wrap in foil the entire loaf in foil and place on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Unwrap and bake for an additional 10 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
Other Recipes You May Enjoy: