Bacon Sour Cream Potato Casserole is an amazing side dish to most meals. My husband always gets a little grin on his face when he sees this on his plate. I love to make this dish when red potatoes are on sale at the store. I always have the other ingredients in my stockpile so this is a great go to recipe for me.
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
- 6-8 red potatoes, quartered (leave skin on)
- 3 Tbls butter
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1½ cup shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 3 tsp bacon bits
- Boil potatoes in large pot of water for 10 minutes.
- Drain the potatoes into a strainer.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Spray an 8×8 baking dish.
- Place potatoes in the dish.
- Spoon sour cream over the potatoes.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper if desired.
- Slice butter and layer over mixture.
- Sprinkle cheese on top of mixture.
- Spinkle with bacon bits.
- Place in oven and bake for 25-30 minutes or until potatoes are fork tender and cheese is melted.
Other Recipes You May Enjoy: