Crockpot Hawaiian BBQ Chicken recipe is so easy to make and tastes delicious! If you haven’t figured it out yet I love to use my Crockpot. Being a busy mom to 3 boys I rely on my slow cooker for many meals.
With this Crockpot Hawaiian BBQ Chicken recipe you only need 3 ingredients and I had all three in my stockpile. You can also eat this by itself but I made some rice and served it over. With some green beans as a side you have a complete meal. This recipe is also gluten free and dairy free too! If you don’t have Country Bobs in your area you can use Sweet Baby Ray’s too! I love this easy chicken dinner recipe!
You can even use frozen chicken breasts they don’t have to be thawed!
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
- 4-6 Boneless Chicken Breasts
- 1 Bottle BBQ sauce
- 1 20 oz. can Pineapple Chunks, drained
- Spray the inside of your crock pot with cooking spray for an easy cleanup!
- Place chicken breasts in the crock pot and cover with sauce.
- Empty can of drained pineapple chunks on top.
- Cook on High for 3-4 hours or Low for 6-8 hours.
- Shred chicken with two forks while still in the crock pot so the chicken will be well coated with sauce.
- Serve over rice or enjoy by itself.
Stockpiling Moms Popular Posts:
Ways to save at the store:
- Weekly Deals at Kroger
Follow Stockpiling Moms:
Delicious Crockpot Recipes :
[catlist name=post orderby=title order=asc numberposts=-1 thumbnail=yes thumbnail_size=thumbnail]Yum