I found this recipe on Pinterest and just had to try it. If you haven’t figured it out yet I love to use my Crockpot. Being a busy mom to 3 boys I rely on my Crockpot for many meals. With this Crockpot Hawaiian BBQ Chicken recipe you only need 3 ingredients and I had all three in my stockpile. You can also eat this by itself but I made some rice and served it over that but you don’t have too.
You can even use frozen chicken breasts they don’t have to be thawed!
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
- 4-6 Boneless Chicken Breasts
- 1 Bottle BBQ sauce
- 1 20 oz. can Pineapple Chunks, drained
- Spray the inside of your crock pot with cooking spray for an easy cleanup!
- Place chicken breasts in the crock pot and cover with sauce.
- Empty can of drained pineapple chunks on top.
- Cook on High for 3-4 hours or Low for 6-8 hours.
- Shred chicken with two forks while still in the crock pot so the chicken will be well coated with sauce.
- Serve over rice or enjoy by itself.
Other Recipes You May Enjoy: