Crockpot Hawaiian BBQ Chicken recipe is so easy to make and tastes delicious! If you haven’t figured it out yet I love to use my Crockpot. Being a busy mom to 3 boys I rely on my slow cooker for many meals. With only 3 ingredients in this delicious chicken slow cooker recipe it is so delicious and easy to make.
With this Crockpot Hawaiian BBQ Chicken recipe you only need 3 ingredients and I had all three in my stockpile. You can also eat this by itself but I made some rice and served it over. With some green beans as a side you have a complete meal. This recipe is also gluten free and dairy free too! If you don’t have Country Bobs in your area you can use Sweet Baby Ray’s too! I love this easy chicken dinner recipe!
You can even use frozen chicken breasts they don’t have to be thawed! This is an easy dump and go slow cooker recipe that you prepare in your slow cooker. Spray the inside of your crock pot with cooking spray for an easy cleanup or use a line if desired. Place chicken breasts in the crock pot and cover with sauce. Empty can of drained pineapple chunks on top. That is it! Cook on High for 3-4 hours or Low for 6-8 hours. Shred chicken with two forks while still in the crock pot so the chicken will be well coated with sauce.
You can even prep this ahead as a freezer meal. Simply dump everything into a gallon size freezer bag and freeze. When you are ready to cook pull it out of your freezer and place into the slow cooker and follow the directions. I hope your family enjoys this Crockpot Hawaiian BBQ Chicken as much as we do! It is a family favorite for sure!
Crockpot Hawaiian BBQ Chicken
- 4-6 Boneless Chicken Breasts
- 1 Bottle BBQ sauce
- 1 20 oz. can Pineapple Chunks, drained
- Spray the inside of your crock pot with cooking spray for an easy cleanup!
- Place chicken breasts in the crock pot and cover with sauce.
- Empty can of drained pineapple chunks on top.
- Cook on High for 3-4 hours or Low for 6-8 hours.
- Shred chicken with two forks while still in the crock pot so the chicken will be well coated with sauce.
- Serve over rice or enjoy by itself.
Stockpiling Moms Popular Posts: