Crockpot Hot Cocoa is our favorite winter beverage. There are only 5 ingredients needed and one of them is a can of sweetened condensed milk which I always seem to have in my stockpile.
Over Christmas break we had some snow and the boys wanted to go out and play. So I decided this would be a perfect time to put Crockpot Hot Cocoa on. It only takes 2 hours on high to make and that is just enough time for me.
We like to top our Hot Cocoa with Homemade Whipped Cream! What I love is that I know what ingredients are in this tasty hot cocoa! Better tasting than the powder for sure!
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
- ½ cup baking cocoa (I prefer Hershey's)
- 12oz can sweetened condensed milk (I prefer Eagle Brand)
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- 7½ cups water
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- In crockpot combine water, milk and vanilla.
- Add cocoa and salt, stir until smooth.
- Cook on high 2 hours or 4 hours on low.
Delicious Crockpot Recipes :
- Complete Pork Chop Dinner in a Crockpot
- Complete Steak Dinner in a Crockpot
- Crock Pot Baked Potatoes
- Crockpot Apple Crisp
- Crockpot Apples and Porkchops
- Crockpot Bacon Cheese Potatoes
- Crockpot Breakfast Casserole
- Crockpot Buffalo Dip
- Crockpot Chicken & Sweet Potatoes
- Crockpot Coca-Cola Pork Roast
- Crockpot Hawaiian BBQ Chicken
- Crockpot Hot Cocoa
- Crockpot Pizza Casserole
- Crockpot Pumpkin Spice Lattes
- Crockpot Ranch Porkchops
- Homemade Crockpot Caramel Dip (Dulce de Leche)