Crockpot Hot Cocoa is our favorite winter beverage. There are only 5 ingredients needed and one of them is a can of sweetened condensed milk which I always seem to have in my stockpile.
Over Christmas break we had some snow and the boys wanted to go out and play. So I decided this would be a perfect time to put Crockpot Hot Cocoa on. It only takes 2 hours on high to make and that is just enough time for me.
We like to top our Hot Cocoa with Homemade Whipped Cream!
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
- ½ cup baking cocoa (I prefer Hershey’s)
- 12oz can sweetened condensed milk (I prefer Eagle Brand)
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- 7½ cups water
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- In crockpot combine water, milk and vanilla.
- Add cocoa and salt, stir until smooth.
- Cook on high 2 hours or 4 hours on low.
Ways to save at the store:
Weekly Deals at Kroger