Crockpot Hot Cocoa is our favorite winter beverage. There are only 5 ingredients needed and one of them is a can of sweetened condensed milk which I always seem to have in my stockpile.
Over Christmas break we had some snow and the boys wanted to go out and play. So I decided this would be a perfect time to put Crockpot Hot Cocoa on. It only takes 2 hours on high to make and that is just enough time for me.
We like to top our Hot Cocoa with Homemade Whipped Cream! What I love is that I know what ingredients are in this tasty hot cocoa! Better tasting than the powder for sure!
- ½ cup baking cocoa (I prefer Hershey's)
- 12oz can sweetened condensed milk (I prefer Eagle Brand)
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- 7½ cups water
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- In crockpot combine water, milk and vanilla.
- Add cocoa and salt, stir until smooth.
- Cook on high 2 hours or 4 hours on low.