In my house we love to have brinner at least once a week. Biscuits and gravy are requested the most by all my boys What I love about this recipe is you don’t need sausage or bacon drippings to make it. Only 6 ingredients needed and all six of them I have on hand at all times — milk, flour, butter, salt, pepper and poultry seasoning.
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
- For Gravy
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 1 can biscuits, prepared
- Melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Sprinkle flour over melted butter and whisk together to form a paste.
- Allow this to cook for a minute.
- Pour in milk, all at once, whisking constantly.
- Add seasonings, whisking constantly.
- Allow the gravy to come to a boil, still whisking.
- Taste and adjust seasoning, if necessary.
- Serve over biscuits.
Other Recipes You May Enjoy: