This creamy Fettuccine Alfredo recipe is so scrumptious and is prepared in 30 minutes. This pasta dish goes perfect with Garlic Breadsticks or Garlic Crescent Rolls. If you love alfredo sauce then you are going to want to try this!
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
- 24 ounces fettuccini pasta
- 1 cup butter
- ¾ pint heavy cream
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 dash garlic salt
- ¾ cup grated Romano cheese
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil.
- Add fettuccini and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
- In a large saucepan, melt butter into cream over low heat.
- Add salt, pepper and garlic salt.
- Stir in cheese over medium heat until melted; this will thicken the sauce.
- Add pasta to sauce.
- Use enough of the pasta so that all of the sauce is used and the pasta is thoroughly coated.
- Serve immediately.
Other Recipes You May Enjoy: