- 8 fresh sausage links
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 18 oz. bottle of gluten-free bbq sauce
- 2 medium green bell peppers, sliced into thin strips
- 2 medium red bell peppers, sliced into thin strips
- 1 (16 oz.) can of chunk pineapple, drained
- Cut sausage into bite-size pieces and brown in a skillet.
- Layer sliced onion into crockpot; add the browned sausage and bbq sauce.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 3 hours.
- Add the peppers and pineapple and stir to coat.
- Cook for another 3-4 hours on LOW.
- Serve hot with cooked rice or quinoa (pictured).
This is a guest post written by Rachel Kokosenski. She is the Stockpiling Moms Gluten Free and Casein Free recipe expert.
Rachel is the mother of a son with Autism. She and her family began eating a gluten-free, casein-free diet in November 2011. Not long after, she discovered that she too was intolerant of gluten and has happily enjoyed discovering new ways to find delicious ways to enjoy eating a gfcf (gluten free and casein free) diet. Please visit her website or contact her through Facebook or Twitter to learn more.
Other Recipes You May Enjoy: