Gluten-Free, Casein-Free BBQ Sausage Dinner is an easy, spicy sausage crockpot dinner that’s perfect for a weeknight or for watching the big game! This is great served with quinoa or brown rice.
- 8 fresh sausage links
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 18 oz. bottle of gluten-free bbq sauce
- 2 medium green bell peppers, sliced into thin strips
- 2 medium red bell peppers, sliced into thin strips
- 1 (16 oz.) can of chunk pineapple, drained
- Cut sausage into bite-size pieces and brown in a skillet.
- Layer sliced onion into crockpot; add the browned sausage and bbq sauce.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 3 hours.
- Add the peppers and pineapple and stir to coat.
- Cook for another 3-4 hours on LOW.
- Serve hot with cooked rice or quinoa (pictured).
Recipes You May Enjoy:Yum