I recently tried Hot Head Burritos for the first time. They have a wide variety of gluten free items. Besides the items below including sauces you are safe to eat at Hot Head Burritos. Of course be careful with cross contamination and ask for new gloves and serving equipment.
The following items on their menu DO contain gluten and should be avoided if you are gluten free.
I was really disappointed that the chicken has gluten. I ordered the pork instead. It was good because we dined on Sunday we got a good deal of 2 burritos or bowls for $10.99. My husband liked that they offered sauces and I was impressed most are gluten free as often times they are not. They also offer a wide assortment of toppings including banana peppers for their burritos which is unlike other burrito joints. Also their brown rice is gluten free which was nice too! I will give my honest opinion that this is not my favorite burrito joint but it was good and a nice option for eating healthier and gluten free when on the go.
You can view the menu online at Hot Head Burritos.
Visit this extensive list of Gluten Free Restaurant Menus.
Be sure to follow our Gluten Free Recipes Pinterest Board.
- Applebees Gluten Free Menu
- Bonefish Grill Gluten Free Menu
- Boone Tavern Hotel Gluten Free Tea
- Carrabba’s Italian Grill Gluten Free Menu
- Chick-fil-A Announces Nutritious and Gluten Free Kids Meals
- Chick-fil-A Gluten Free Menu
- Chick-fil-A NEW Grilled Chicken Recipe
- Chipotle Gluten Free Menu
- Chuck E Cheese Offers Gluten Free Menu
- Chuck E. Cheese is testing Gluten Free Pizza and Cupcakes in MN
- Claim Jumper Gluten Free Menu
- Domino’s Gluten Free Pizza
- Gigi’s Cupcakes offers Gluten Free Friday’s
- Gluten Free Dining Out Restaurant Menus
- Gluten Free Menu at Cracker Barrel
- Gluten Free Menu at Mellow Mushroom
- Gluten Free Menu at PF Changs
- Gluten Free Menu at Red Robin
- Gluten Free Menu at TGI Fridays
- Gluten Free Menu Yesterday’s Cafe & Tea Room – Florence, KY
- Hot Head Burritos Gluten Free Menu
- Jeff Ruby’s Steakhouse Gluten Free Menu
- Karlo’s Bistro Italia – Florence, KY – GlutenFree Menu
- LaRosa’s is now offering Gluten Free Pizza
- LaRosas Gluten Free Pizza is Delicious!
- Local 127 on Vine Gluten Free Menu
- Logan’s Roadhouse Gluten Free Menu & Review
- Macaroni Grill Gluten Free Menu
- McAlister’s Gluten Free Menu
- Mod Market Gluten Free Menu
- Moe’s Southwest Grill Gluten Free Menu
- My thoughts on Domino’s Gluten Free Pizza
- Orange Leaf Yogurt Review – Gluten Free Menu
- Oriental Wok Gluten Free Menu
- Royal Caribbean Allure of the Seas Cruise Review
- Skyline Chili is Gluten Free
- TGI Friday’s – New Gluten Free Menu
- Yesterday’s Cafe & Tea Room – Florence, KY – Gluten Free Menu
- Zoe’s Kitchen Restaurant Gluten Free Menu & Review