- 1-inch and 3-inch heart-shaped cookie cutters
- 2 slices bread
- 1 tablespoon Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1 tablespoon Strawberry Jelly
- Cut out both slices of bread with the 3" heart cookie cutter. Cut a 1" heart shape from the center of one slice of bread; discard scraps.
- SPREAD the solid heart bread slice with peanut butter.
- Top with cut heart bread slice and fill small heart opening with jelly.
Recipe by STOCKPILING MOMS™ at http://www.stockpilingmoms.com/2013/01/peanut-butter-and-jelly-hearts-perfect-for-valentines-day/