Weight Watchers Peanut Butter Cool Whip Treat is only 1 WW point and you will enjoy ending your day with this amazing low fat treat! This easy dessert recipe is a must pin!
The best part is your family will never know! I made these and everyone loved them. These desserts are so easy to make too! By making them in a muffin tin you can be sure to have the correct portion control.
You can even pop them into the freezer for a frozen delight and they are amazing that way too! Weight Watchers Peanut Butter Cool Whip Treats are my go to dessert when I want a little sweet reward at the end of the day.
So I hope you enjoy this easy low fat dessert as much as I do! Be sure to follow Stockpiling Moms on Pinterest for more inspiration!
- 3 Tablespoons Peanut Butter
- 1 small tub Cool Whip Fat Free
- Hershey's Sugar Free Chocolate Syrup
- Mix the Cool Whip and Peanut Butter together
- Spoon into 12 lined cupcake tins
- Drizzle with chocolate syrup and freeze
- Each cup is worth approximately 1 point+.
- You can also skip the syrup and save a few calories.
Stockpiling Moms Popular Posts:
Ways to save at the store:
- Weekly Deals at Kroger
Follow Stockpiling Moms:
Weight Watchers Recipes:
- 100 Calorie S’mores Snack
- 20 Calorie Sugar Free Hot Cocoa Recipe
- Beef Barley Soup
- Crockpot Taco Soup
- Eggplant Casserole
- Healthy Cucumber Snack
- Jalapeno Popper Dip
- Kale Chips Recipe
- Low Fat Apple Spice Muffins
- Low Fat Chicken Enchiladas
- Low Fat Chicken Tortilla Soup
- Low Fat Dark Chocolate Cookies
- Low Fat Lemon Chiffon Pie
- Low Fat Lemon Crinkle Cookies
- Low Fat Old Fashioned Cornbread
- Low Fat Parmesan Crusted Tilapia
- Low Fat Pasta Primavera
- Low Fat Pumpkin Pie
- Low Fat Puppy Chow Snack Mix
- Low Fat Snickers Pie
- Low Fat Twice Baked Potatoes
- Pineapple Angel Food Cake
- Pumpkin Fluff
- Pumpkin Spice Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Pumpkin Spice Cookies
- Pumpkin Spice Muffins
- Roasted Cabbage Steaks
- Rotel Taco Soup
- Weight Watchers Butterfinger Dessert
- Weight Watchers Peanut Butter Cool Whip Treat
- Zucchini Chips