Weight Watchers Peanut Butter/Cool Whip Treat is ONLY 1 Points+ on Weight Watchers! The best part is your family will never know! I made these and everyone loved them. Remember if you like this post then “Pin It” – it is a great way to bookmark the ideas, recipes, DIY, crafts and tips that will help you later!
This is a simple and delicious Weight Watchers Peanut Butter/Cool Whip Treat ONLY 1 Points+ It was so delicious and easy to make! My whole family loved them!
- 3 Tablespoons Peanut Butter
- 1 small tub Cool Whip Fat Free
- Hersheys Sugar Free Chocolate Syrup
- Mix the Cool Whip and Peanut Butter together
- Spoon into 12 lined cupcake tins
- Drizzle with chocolate syrup and freeze
- Each cup is worth approximately 1 point+. You can also skip the syrup and save a few calories.
If you like this recipe you may also like:
- Crockpot Breakfast Casserole
- Sour Cream & Bacon Crockpot Chicken
- DIY Twix Bars
- Homemade Fruit Popsicles
- Homemade Instant Oatmeal Packets
- DIY Uncrustables – How to Freeze PBJ’s
Mr. Food – Scrumptious Slow Cooker Recipes
Ways to save at the store:
Weekly Deals at CVS
Weekly Deals at Kroger
Weekly Deals at Meijer
Weekly Deals at Remke/biggs
Weekly Deals at Walgreens
Weekly Deals at Walmart
Stockpile Time – Items that you should stockpile this week at all of the stores.