Weight Watchers Peanut Butter Cool Whip Treat is only 1 WW point and you will enjoy ending your day with this amazing low fat treat! This easy dessert recipe is a must pin!
The best part is your family will never know! I made these and everyone loved them. These desserts are so easy to make too! By making them in a muffin tin you can be sure to have the correct portion control.
You can even pop them into the freezer for a frozen delight and they are amazing that way too! Weight Watchers Peanut Butter Cool Whip Treats are my go to dessert when I want a little sweet reward at the end of the day.
So I hope you enjoy this easy low fat dessert as much as I do! Be sure to follow Stockpiling Moms on Pinterest for more inspiration!
- 3 Tablespoons Peanut Butter
- 1 small tub Cool Whip Fat Free
- Hershey's Sugar Free Chocolate Syrup
- Mix the Cool Whip and Peanut Butter together
- Spoon into 12 lined cupcake tins
- Drizzle with chocolate syrup and freeze
- Each cup is worth approximately 1 point+.
- You can also skip the syrup and save a few calories.