Weight Watchers Peanut Butter/Cool Whip Treat is only 1 point and you will enjoy ending your day with this amazing treat! A must pin!
The best part is your family will never know! I made these and everyone loved them. These desserts are so easy to make too! By making them in a muffin tin you can be sure to have the correct portion control.
You can even pop them into the freezer for a frozen delight and they are amazing that way too! Weight Watchers Peanut Butter/Cool Whip Treats are my go to dessert when I want a little sweet reward at the end of the day.
Remember if you like this post then “Pin It” – it is a great way to bookmark the ideas, recipes, DIY, crafts and tips that will help you later!
This is a simple and delicious Weight Watchers Peanut Butter/Cool Whip Treat ONLY 1 Points+ It was so delicious and easy to make! My whole family loved them! Be sure to follow Stockpiling Moms on Pinterest for more inspiration!
- 3 Tablespoons Peanut Butter
- 1 small tub Cool Whip Fat Free
- Hershey’s Sugar Free Chocolate Syrup
- Mix the Cool Whip and Peanut Butter together
- Spoon into 12 lined cupcake tins
- Drizzle with chocolate syrup and freeze
- Each cup is worth approximately 1 point+. Y
- You can also skip the syrup and save a few calories.
Be sure to follow Stockpiling Moms on Pinterest for more inspiration!
If you are new or just catching up here are our most popular posts:
Ways to save at the store: