I love anything pumpkin. So when I came across this recipe for Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Brownies I could not resist trying it and boy am I glad I did! This recipe was so scrumptious and I couldn’t eat just one I did make a few adjustments to the recipe and I think it made the recipe even better! Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Brownies are perfect for a party or in my case a house full of boys will eat them up in no time. You may want to use your own Pumpkin Puree and Pumpkin Pie Spice too!
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
- ½ cup pumpkin puree
- 1 whole egg
- 2 egg whites
- 1 tbsp vegetable or canola oil
- 1 cup flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1½ tsp pumpkin pie spice
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¾ cup brown sugar, packed
- ½ cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350˚F.
- Line an 11 x 7 inch pan with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine pumpkin puree, eggs and oil until smooth.
- Set aside.
- In a separate medium bowl, mix together the flour, baking powder, spices, salt and brown sugar.
- Add to the wet ingredients and mix until thoroughly incorporated.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Pour into prepared pan and spread evenly.
- Bake for 15 – 20 minutes or until passes toothpick test.
- Cool completely before cutting.
Other Recipes You May Enjoy: