This is a fan favorite at my house! Such an easy dip to prepare and always the first dip gone at the party. Only 3 ingredients needed! Best of all Skyline Chili is Gluten Free, so Melissa can enjoy it too!
My boys love when we have Appetizer Night and this is one of the dishes on the table. My oldest son loves Skyline.
Whenever I have a party and am serving this dip I usually make two of them. I also like to serve with tortilla chips and Fritos. Some people prefer tortilla chips but some like Fritos — like me Skyline is a Cincinnati Style product – however this is a great copycat recipe too. You can use any canned chili that you want. You can also used FROZEN Cream Cheese – this is a stockpile ingredient at my house for sure! By freezing it you can extended the life when you catch it on sale.
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
- 1 can of Skyline Chili (or other canned Chili of your choice)
- 1 pkg of cream cheese, softened (8 oz)
- 2 cups shredded cheese
- chips for serving such as tortilla chips or Fritos
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Spread cream cheese in an 8 inch round dish.
- Pour Skyline over cream cheese.
- Sprinkle shredded cheese on top.
- Bake in oven for 20 to 25 minutes or until cheese is bubbly.
- Serve with chips.
Other Recipes You May Enjoy: