Here is a great way to add some cheer to your kid’s breakfast. My boys just love when they are surprised to see Sprinkle Pancakes instead of just plain pancakes. It seems to make the day start even better As I like to always say you can never have too many sprinkles!
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
- Pancake batter, prepared (I prefer Hungary Jack)
- ½ cup sprinkles (more or less depending on how much you are making)
- Add sprinkles to pancake batter.
- Prepare pancakes according to your package directions.
- Serve with syrup or whipped cream.
Other Recipes You May Enjoy: