This is my go to lunch during the week when the kids are at school and I am by myself. I love tuna and my boys are not big fans of it but I sure am. I like making tuna salad or Tuna Sandwich also.
Tuna is something I always have on hand in my stockpile along with rice and that is all you need for this recipe! Just 2 ingredients needed can’t beat that!
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
- ½ cup rice, prepared
- 1 can tuna, drained and flaked
- black pepper for seasoning(optional)
- Place cooked rice in bowl.
- Place tuna on top of the rice.
- Sprinkle pepper on top if desired.
Be sure to check out these recipes too: Yum