UPDATE: Giveaway is CLOSED
The Winner Is: Ellen H.
Folgers has teamed up with award-winning musician and songwriter Gavin DeGraw to invite anyone with an affinity for music to submit their own version of the iconic “The Best Part of Wakin’ Up is Folgers in Your Cup” Jingle for the chance to win $25,000. Aspiring musicians can enter their rendition of the classic tune until March 6, 2013 at Folgers.com.
Here is a Smucker’s recipe that you may enjoy for Fudgy Mocha Brownies.
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1¼ cups Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour, divided
- ¼ cup sugar
- ½ cup butter
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- ⅔ cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoons Folgers Classic Roast® Instant Coffee Crystals
- 1 tablespoon hot water
- ¾ cup chopped nuts
- Pillsbury® Creamy Supreme® Chocolate Frosting
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Spray 8 x 8-inch pan with no-stick cooking spray.
- COMBINE 1 cup flour and sugar in medium bowl. Cut in butter with pastry blender or 2 knives until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Press firmly into prepared pan.
- BAKE 12 to 15 minutes.
- COMBINE sweetened condensed milk, cocoa, egg, ¼ cup flour, vanilla and baking powder in large bowl. Dissolve coffee in hot water. Add to cocoa mixture. Mix well. Stir in nuts. Spread over baked crust.
- BAKE 20 to 25 minutes or until center is set. Cool. Frost, if desired.
Folgers has a giveaway for 1 Stockpiling Moms reader that will get your musical gears turning – a $75 iTunes gift card and a sampling of Folgers products!
Tell us “The Best Part of Wakin’ Up with Folgers in Your Cup”.
Make as many comments as you want as long as they are about Folgers, Music or iTunes 🙂
Reminder – Be sure to enter to win the “The Best Part of Wakin’ Up is Folgers in Your Cup” Jingle for the chance to win $25,000 at Folgers.com.Yum