Chicken and Sweet Potatoes are some of my favorite foods to eat. As you may know I love using my slow cooker with my busy life of raising three wonderful boys. I couldn’t imagine my life without a crockpot.
All you need to make this amazing one dish meal is 5 ingredients! This is an affordable recipe made with boneless chicken, sweet potatoes, butter, brown sugar and cinnamon. I love to serve this with Sour Cream Rolls and Roasted Broccoli.
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- 3 sweet potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1 stick butter, melted
- ⅓ cup brown sugar
- 4 teaspoons cinnamon
- Place sweet potatoes in crockpot.
- Put chicken breasts on top.
- Mix melted butter, brown sugar and cinnamon together in bowl.
- Pour over the top of chicken and sweet potatoes.
- Place lid on crcokpot and cook on low 8-10 hours.
Delicious Crockpot Recipes :
- Complete Pork Chop Dinner in a Crockpot
- Complete Steak Dinner in a Crockpot
- Crock Pot Baked Potatoes
- Crockpot Apple Crisp
- Crockpot Apples and Porkchops
- Crockpot Bacon Cheese Potatoes
- Crockpot Breakfast Casserole
- Crockpot Buffalo Dip
- Crockpot Chicken & Sweet Potatoes
- Crockpot Chicken and Stuffing
- Crockpot Coca-Cola Pork Roast
- Crockpot Hashbrown Casserole
- Crockpot Hawaiian BBQ Chicken
- Crockpot Hot Cocoa
- Crockpot Pizza Casserole
- Crockpot Pumpkin Spice Lattes
- Crockpot Ranch Porkchops
- Homemade Crockpot Caramel Dip (Dulce de Leche)
Stockpiling Moms Popular Posts:
Ways to save at the store:
- Weekly Deals at Kroger
Follow Stockpiling Moms: