Easy Grilled Salmon Wrap is simple and can be taken on the go. Easy Grilled Salmon Wrap is perfect for lunch or dinner. All you need is four ingredients Gorton’s Grilled Salmon, tortilla, 1/2 of a lemon, lettuce and black pepper.
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
- 1 Gorton's Grilled Salmon Fillet
- ½ lemon, sliced and deseeded
- 1 soft tortilla
- shredded lettuce
- black pepper (optional)
- Place fillet, seasoned side up, on microwavable plate and cover loosely with a paper towel.
- Microwave on HIGH for 3 to 4½ minutes.
- Rotate plate halfway through cooking.
- Place tortilla on plate.
- Add shredded lettuce on top of tortilla - I used ½ cup.
- With a fork cut salmon into pieces.
- Arrange the salmon pieces on top of the lettuce.
- Sprinkle black pepper over salmon pieces if desired.
- Use lemon wedges and squeeze lemon juice over top of salmon.
- I use all of the lemon but you can adjust to your taste.
- Roll tortilla up and tuck ends in as you roll.
- Enjoy your wrap.
Check out these other amazing Fish recipes: