What a great southern comfort dish — Fried Taters! My Mamaw loved making Fried Taters because she said they go with everything and I couldn’t agree more.
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
- 4-5 potatoes, peeled and diced
- 2 T butter
- 3 T oil
- salt (optional)
- pepper (optional)
- Heat butter and oil in pan over medium-high heat.
- Once butter is melted in with oil add the potatoes.
- Stir potatoes often.
- Cooked about 10-12 minutes or until golden brown and cooked through.
- Serve warm.
If you like this recipe you may also like:
- Crockpot Breakfast Casserole
- Sour Cream & Bacon Crockpot Chicken
- DIY Twix Bars
- Homemade Fruit Popsicles
- Homemade Instant Oatmeal Packets
- DIY Uncrustables – How to Freeze PBJ’s