Here is a Smucker’s recipe that you may enjoy for Fudgy Mocha Brownies. My husband is a true chocoholic and he loved this recipe. He loves coffee too so this was win/win for him 🙂
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1¼ cups Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour, divided
- ¼ cup sugar
- ½ cup butter
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- ⅔ cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoons Folgers Classic Roast® Instant Coffee Crystals
- 1 tablespoon hot water
- ¾ cup chopped nuts
- Pillsbury® Creamy Supreme® Chocolate Frosting
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Spray 8 x 8-inch pan with no-stick cooking spray.
- COMBINE 1 cup flour and sugar in medium bowl. Cut in butter with pastry blender or 2 knives until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Press firmly into prepared pan.
- BAKE 12 to 15 minutes.
- COMBINE sweetened condensed milk, cocoa, egg, ¼ cup flour, vanilla and baking powder in large bowl. Dissolve coffee in hot water. Add to cocoa mixture. Mix well. Stir in nuts. Spread over baked crust.
- BAKE 20 to 25 minutes or until center is set. Cool. Frost, if desired.
Recipes You May Enjoy: