Gluten-Free, Casein-Free Meatball Pesto Pizza is a great recipe for a busy night. It is easy to prepare and tastes great. I love the pesto sauce! It is a new spin on pizza if you are tired of marinara sauce! We love to make our own Pesto for this recipe too!
- 2 Udi's Gluten-Free Pizza Crusts (find in frozen foods section)
- 10 gluten-free, casein-free pre-cooked meatballs
- ½ cup prepared pesto sauce
- 1 cup Tofutti Better Than Ricotta Cheese
- ½ cup sliced roasted peppers (optional)
- Pre-cook meatballs (if not already cooked).
- Preheat oven to 475 degrees.
- Cut the meatballs in half.
- Top the pizza crusts with the pesto by spreading it all over crusts.
- Add ricotta cheese, roasted peppers (if using), and the meatballs.
- Bake at 475 degrees until crust is golden brown; approx. 15-18 minutes.
Gluten Free Desserts: