If you are looking for a low calorie and clean eating option for chips then you may want to check out Kale Chips! Kale is in season right now so you can pick it up for less than $1.00 a bunch which makes a ton of Kale Chips! The kale chips are only 1 Points+ Weight Watchers Points too! I made these and I really liked them. You can experiment with lemon juice and cayenne pepper too as well as other spices to give them a different taste.
- Sea Salt
- Olive Oil
- Rinse & Dry Kale and pat dry thoroughly.
- Using kitchen shears cut the leaves into pieces (larger than bite sized as they will shrink during baking)
- Spritz or brush lightly with olive oil.
- Sprinkle sea salt over the kale. Be sure not to over salt. The kale shrinks as it bakes, so it will be too salty if you do.
- Bake at 275 degrees for 20 – 25 minutes.
- Make sure to keep checking on them as they bake or they can burn.
Weight Watchers Recipes:
Cool Whip/Peanut Butter Treat - only 1+ point
Pumpkin Spice Muffins – only 2 points
Pineapple Angel Food Cake - only 4 points
Taco Soup – only 4 points
Green Smoothie Recipes:
Ways to save at the store: