If you are looking for a low calorie and clean eating option for potato chips then you may want to check out Kale Chips! Kale is in season right now so you can pick it up for less than $1.00 a bunch which makes a ton of Kale Chips! The kale chips are only 1 Points+ Weight Watchers Points too! I made these and I really liked them.
Just be sure not to over cook. You can experiment with lemon juice and cayenne pepper too as well as other spices to give them a different taste. I have used red pepper and it gave it a nice kick! This is also a delicious Paleo and Gluten Free snack! It is also a Whole 30 complaint recipe.
Weight Watchers Points Plus = 1 Points
- Sea Salt
- Olive Oil
- Rinse & Dry Kale and pat dry thoroughly.
- Using kitchen shears cut the leaves into pieces (larger than bite sized as they will shrink during baking)
- Spritz or brush lightly with olive oil.
- Sprinkle sea salt over the kale. Be sure not to over salt. The kale shrinks as it bakes, so it will be too salty if you do.
- Bake at 275 degrees for 20 – 25 minutes.
- Make sure to keep checking on them as they bake or they can burn.
Stockpiling Moms Popular Posts:
Ways to save at the store:
- Weekly Deals at Kroger
Follow Stockpiling Moms:
Weight Watchers Recipes:
[catlist name=weight-watchers orderby=title order=asc numberposts=-1 thumbnail=yes thumbnail_size=thumbnail]