Margarita Punch is perfect for any special occasion or baby shower. My Mom served this at my Dad’s 40th Luau Birthday Party. It was a hit with all of the guests. I think it would be fun for St. Patrick’s Day or Cinco de Mayo too! You could also choose to spike if you desire.
- 2 (12 oz) cans frozen limeade concentrate - undiluted
- 1 (12 oz) can frozen lemonade concentrate - undiluted
- 1 (1 oz) bottle orange extract
- 6 cups water
- 1 - 2 liter of 7 up or other clear soft drink
- Stir together first 4 ingredients.
- Stir in 7 up and serve immediately over crushed ice.
- You can garnish with fresh lemon and lime slices.
Recipes You May Enjoy: