I love using panko as a breading on most things such as chicken and shrimp.
It was perfect for Panko Crusted Pork Chops!
My pork chops turned out so moist and full of flavor.
I dipped the pork chops into an egg mixture full of seasonings, then dipped them in panko crumbs and pan fried them in extra virgin olive oil.
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
- 4 - 6 Boneless Pork Chops
- 1½ cups panko
- 1 egg
- 2 Tbls milk
- 2 teaspoon pepper
- 1½ teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoon dried parsley
- 3 Tbls extra virgin olive oil
- In a shallow bowl mix together egg, milk, pepper, salt and parsley.
- Dip each pork chop into egg mixture and make sure to fully cover the entire pork chop.
- Then dip into panko crumbs making sure to cover both sides.
- Place on a plate.
- Heat oil in pan over medium high heat.
- Place pork chops in pan and fry on each side 6-7 minutes or until cooked through.
- Serve warm.
Other Recipes You May Enjoy: