Omelets are one of my favorites to make for Saturday mornings. I like that I can make each one different for each family member’s taste. My favorite is Salsa Omelet made with Wholly Red Pepper Mango Salsa and mozzarella cheese.
Wholly Salsa is my all time favorite and I can usually always get it free or under a dollar with a coupon. To learn more about Wholly products click here.
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
- 3 eggs
- ⅓ cup milk
- 3 Tbsp salsa
- 3 Tbsp mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Whisk eggs and milk together in shallow bowl.
- Heat meduim sized nonstick pan over med-high heat.
- Pour egg mixture in pan and make sure to swirl to cover entire surface.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Flip over and cook 2-3 minutes.
- While cooking place salsa and cheese on one half side of omelet.
- Once cooked flip half of omelet over onto the other side.
- Place on plate and serve warm.
Be sure to check out these other Breakfast recipes: