These Pioneer Woman Bacon Appetizers are AMAZING! I was watching the show The Pioneer Woman one early morning and she had made these. All three of the ingredients were in my kitchen so I had to try it. Boy am I glad I did! My husband and I couldn’t stop eating these. I made them on New Year’s Eve and they went quickly 🙂 I made some with the Parmesan Cheese and the others with Brown Sugar.
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
Perfect for any party or if you are having an Appetizer night for dinner!
- 1 package Club Crackers
- 1 pound Thin Sliced Bacon (or More Depending On Number Of Crackers)
- Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Optional Alternative: Brown Sugar Instead Of Parmesan Cheese
- Lay crackers (as many as you want) face up on a cookie sheet.
- Scoop about 1 teaspoon of grated Parmesan cheese onto each cracker.
- Cut your package of bacon in half (or cut pieces individually) and carefully, so the cheese doesn’t fall off, wrap each cheese covered cracker in one half piece of bacon, completely covering the cracker.
- It should fit snugly around the cracker.
- Place the bacon wrapped crackers onto a baking sheet that has a rack on it.
- Place in a 250-degree oven for about 2 hours.
Other Recipes You May Enjoy: Yum