Three ingredient peanut butter cookies are my go to cookie recipe for an easy peanut butter cookie. When Peyton wants a cookie (or I want one) this is it! Easy as 1-2-3 with only three ingredients! It is naturally gluten free and so easy to make and also low carb with no flour! This was always my “go to” recipe when I taught for my freshmen for their first food lab. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!
Three Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies
- 1 cup peanut butter, smooth or chunky
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Using an electric mixer, beat all ingredients in a large bowl until combined.
- Drop teaspoonful's of dough onto the baking sheets, spacing them 1 1/2 inches apart.
- Bake until the cookies are puffed and starting to lightly brown around the edges, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Let cool on the sheets for 5 minutes, transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.