Tortellini Soup is such a quick and easy soup to prepare any day or night of the week. It is cooked and ready in 10 minutes! My husband loves this soup and always has seconds. If you like the carrots shaped as hearts see how to make heart shaped carrots which make it perfect for Valentines Day!
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
- 6 cups chicken broth
- 1 pkg fresh cheese tortellini
- 2 celery stalks, diced
- 2 carrots, diced
- pepper (optional)
- parmesan cheese (optional)
- Pour chicken broth into pot.
- Get broth to a rolling boil and add tortellini, celery and carrots.
- Get broth back to a soft rolling boil.
- Boil for 10 minutes.
- Remove pot from heat.
- Serve into bowls, add pepper and Parmesan cheese if desired.
Valentine’s Day posts:
Delicious Recipes :
- Apple Cinnamon Metabolism Water
- Blueberry Infused Water
- Chocolate Fudge
- Copycat Chick-fil-A Nuggets
- Frozen Yogurt Covered Strawberries
- Grinch Poppers
- Healthy Cucumber Snack
- Loaded Chicken and Potatoes Casserole
- Low Fat Twice Baked Potatoes
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Roasted Broccoli
Ways to save at the store:
- Weekly Deals at Kroger
Follow Stockpiling Moms: