Tortellini Soup is such a quick and easy soup to prepare any day or night of the week. It is cooked and ready in 10 minutes! My husband loves this soup and always has seconds. If you like the carrots shaped as hearts see how to make heart shaped carrots which make it perfect for Valentines Day!
- 6 cups chicken broth
- 1 pkg fresh cheese tortellini, 20 oz
- 2 celery stalks, diced
- 2 carrots, diced
- pepper (optional)
- Parmesan cheese (optional)
- Pour chicken broth into pot.
- Get broth to a rolling boil and add tortellini, celery and carrots.
- Get broth back to a soft rolling boil.
- Boil for 10 minutes.
- Remove pot from heat.
- Serve into bowls, add pepper and Parmesan cheese if desired.
Valentine’s Day posts: