What a perfect cookie to make for Valentine’s Day. All you need is cake mix and 4 other ingredients. Duncan Hines Red Velvet Cake Mix is on sale at Kroger’s this week for just $0.99 cents! Can’t beat that price!
This cookie mix is so easy and taste delicious!
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
- 1 box Red Velvet cake mix
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup water
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- powder sugar (optional)
- Heat oven to 350.
- Mix together cake mix, oil, water and egg.
- Roll dough into 1 inch balls.
- If desired roll dough balls in powder sugar.
- Place on ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake 8-10 minutes.
- Cool on cookie rack and then serve.
Be sure to check out these other Valentine’s Day posts: