Red Velvet Crinkle Cookies are the perfect cookie to make for Valentine’s Day. I love this easy 5 ingredient cookie that is perfect for Valentine’s Day! Starting with a cake mix is always an easy way to make cookies too! I love when I can pick up the cake mix on sale too! This cookie mix is so easy and tastes delicious! It would be the perfect addition to a Valentine’s Day party or just to make for your sweethearts
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
- 1 box Red Velvet cake mix
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup water
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- powder sugar (optional)
- Heat oven to 350.
- Mix together cake mix, oil, water and egg.
- Roll dough into 1 inch balls.
- If desired roll dough balls in powder sugar.
- Place on ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake 8-10 minutes.
- Cool on cookie rack and then serve.
Be sure to check out these other Valentine’s Day posts: