Avocado Egg Salad is great if you are trying to eat clean or just make healthier choices. Last week I came across this recipe on AllRecipes.com and I couldn’t wait to try it out. I did make a couple of changes in the recipe but it turned out amazing, even my three year old loved it! Later in the week I made a sandwich wrap with the leftovers.
These kitchen tips may be of help with this recipe:
Weight Watchers Points Plus = 8 Points
- 6 hard-boiled eggs, peeled
- 2 avocados - peeled, pitted, and cubed
- 1 tablespoon prepared yellow mustard
- ⅓ cup mayonnaise
- salt and pepper to taste
- Mash the eggs with a fork in a mixing bowl to break up.
- Add the avocado, mustard, and mayonnaise.
- Gently smash the ingredients together until blended.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Be sure to check out these other recipes: