Country Bob’s Baked Pork Chops just melt in your mouth. In our home we love just about everything we eat with Country Bob’s All Purpose Sauce. My husband loves to dip his french fries in the sauce. He puts the sauce on top of his burgers and steaks. With his love of this sauce I decided to make some pork chops with it. They turned out AMAZING! I served them with green beans and macaroni and cheese.
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
- 4-6 boneless pork chops, trimmed of fat
- 2 cups Country Bob's All Purpose Sauce, divided
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Pour 1½ cup sauce into a shallow bowl.
- Dip each pork chop into sauce, making sure to coat both sides.
- Place pork chops on baking sheet lined with foil.
- Pour sauce from bowl over the top of pork chops.
- Place in oven and cook 20 minutes.
- Flip pork chops and take remaing ½ cup sauce and spoon on top of pork chops.
- Place back in oven and cook 5-10 more minutes.
- Serve and enjoy.
Be sure to check out these other recipes using Country Bob’s All Purpose Sauce: