The Winner Is: Kathy
We have a CVS Gold Emblem Product Giveaway! CVS Pharmacy has just completed a total re-launch of their Gold Emblem line to include a fresh new logo and updated packaging design. Many of the popular snacks and grocery items such as nuts, trail mix, pretzels, candy, crackers and cookies have been enhanced, even beyond more eye-catching packaging. CVS Pharmacy incorporated elevated taste standards (that includes third-party taste testers!) and ingredient guidelines to exclude MSG and trans fats wherever possible. CVS Pharmacy has also placed key nutritional information on the front of the new packages to enable shoppers to make more informed decisions. I am really impressed with CVS Pharmacy’s dedication to their private brand label.
The Gold Emblem snacks are a great option for spring and summer travel with the family, after-school snacks. If you are like our family it is go, go go with Spring Soccer season gearing up.
Here are two additional perks:
- You can avoid long lines at the grocery store by grabbing these items at your neighborhood CVS Pharmacy
- Store brands have become a very popular option for consumers looking to save money!
The following treats are just some of the Gold Emblem offerings:
- Gold Emblem Sparkling Water
- Gold Emblem Whole Fancy Cashews
- Gold Emblem Whole Almonds Raw
- Gold Emblem Raspberry Cream Shortbread Cookies
- Gold Emblem Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Gold Emblem Natural Pistachios
- Gold Emblem Classic Blend Trail Mix
- Gold Emblem Cinnamon Honey Almonds
- Gold Emblem Deluxe Mixed Nuts
- Gold Emblem Dark Chocolate Covered Cashews
- Gold Emblem Sour Neon Crawlers
- Gold Emblem Gummy Worms
- Gold Emblem Gummy Bears
Be sure to check out our weekly CVS Matchup for more ways to save at CVS Pharmacy.
The Giveaway Includes a Gift Pack of CVS Gold Emblem Products for (1) lucky Stockpiling Moms reader. The giveaway ends on 3/18/13 at 9 am ET.
Tell us which product you want to try.
Pin any of these travel tips for an extra chance to win. For each you pin make a comment that you did.