Easy Fishstick Taco is one of my favorites to enjoy during Lent. These fish tacos are super easy to make and my boys love them. I like to put lettuce, avocado, mozzarella cheese and lemon juice on my taco but you can use any toppings that you want.
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
- 3-4 Gorton's fishsticks, prepared according to package directions
- 1 tortilla shell
- ½ avocado, sliced
- 2 red lettuce leafs, diced
- 2 Tablespoons mozzarella cheese
- fresh squeezed juice from 1 lemon
- Place your tortilla shell on your plate.
- Arrange a layer of the red lettuce.
- Place avocado slices on top of the lettuce.
- Next place your fishsticks on top of the lettuce and avocado slices.
- Squeeze lemon juice over top.
- Sprinkle cheese over everything.
- Serve right away.
Be sure to check out these other Seafood recipes: