Rotel Taco Soup is perfect to put in the crockpot and let it cook away all day. I always like to say it is like chili and is best if it simmers all day. I like making this soup because I always have Rotel tomatoes in my stockpile.
It is only 3 points on Weight Watchers Plus for 1 cup of soup! It is really filling. I love eating Taco Soup when I am watching my weight and my family never knows!
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
Rotel Taco Soup
Yield 6 -8
- 1 can Rotel diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can black beans, undrained
- 1 can white beans, undrained
- 1 can red beans, undrained
- 1 can corn, undrained
- 1 taco packet
- 1 ranch packet
- 1 lb ground beef, prepared
- 2 cups water
- sour cream (optional)
- shredded cheese (optional)
- tortilla chips (optional)
- Place tomatoes, cans of beans, corn, ground beef and both packets into crockpot.
- Add 2 cups water and stir.
- Place lid on crockpot and cook on low for 8 hours.
- Serve soup with cheese, sour cream and chips if desired.
Courses Soups and Salads
Be sure to check out these other recipes: