St. Patrick’s Day Punch is so simple to make and the kids will be sure to love it. Every year my boys cannot wait to have this yummy frozen green punch! All you need is lime sherbet ice cream and a 2 liter of 7up (or any citrus beverage).
I go a step further and line the rim of the glasses with green sugar. My boys love it when I do that for them. I just use McCormick’s green food coloring and dye the sugar. Next I wet the rim of the glasses by dipping into a bowl of water then dipping into the sugar. Let it set it up by drying for a few minutes and then pour the St. Patrick’s Day Punch into them and serve. Hope your family enjoys this punch as much as mine 🙂 This punch is also perfect to serve at parties!
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
- Lime Sherbert
- 2 liter bottle 7up
- To line glass rim:
- sugar (optional)
- green food coloring (optional)
- Mix Lime Sherbert and 7up together, use enough to make a frosty slush.
- Mix sugar and food coloring to make green sugar and spread onto plate.
- Dip glass rim into water and then dip into sugar.
- Carefully pour the 7up mixture into the glass and serve.