Bacon Grilled Cheese Sandwich is so delicious. My family loves grilled cheese sandwiches but I wanted something more. So I added some crispy bacon. It was a huge success and my husband raved about it for days. So next time you are wanting a gluten free sandwich be sure to try this!
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
- 2 slices Udi’s bread
- 3 slices bacon, cooked
- 2 slices of colby jack cheese
- 2 tbsp butter
- Heat skillet over medium heat.
- Spread 1 tbsp butter on a piece of bread and place butter side down in skillet.
- Place 1 slice of cheese on bread.
- Place bacon on top and then put second piece of cheese on top of bacon.
- Spread 1 tbsp butter on bread and place on top of cheese with butter side up.
- Let sandwich cook 3-4 minutes or until golden brown.
- Flip over and cook another 3-4 minutes or until golden brown.
- Place on plate and serve.
Be sure to check out these Gluten Free recipes:
Disclosure: Udi’s provided product for this recipe.