Banana Peanut Butter Pizza is a kid’s favorite for sure. My children love having this as an after-school snack or in the summer after being at the pool all day. They even love when I sprinkle some mini chocolate chips on the top
For this scrumptious snack you only need 4 things ~ Eggo Chocolate Chip Waffles, peanut butter, one banana and cinnamon. Now if you are like my children and love chocolate chips then you might want some to sprinkle on top too!
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
- 2 Eggo Chocolate Chip Waffle
- 2 Tablespoon peanut butter, per waffle
- 1 banana, sliced
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon, per waffle
- mini chocolate chips (optional)
- Heat waffles in toaster according to package directions.
- Spread 2 T peanut butter on top of each waffle.
- Arrange banana slices on top of each waffle.
- Sprinkle cinnamon over the bananas.
- Add mini chocolate chips if desired.
- Serve right away and enjoy!
Eggo Waffles is holding a “Great Waffle Off!” contest. They asked Stockpiling Moms to be a “Chief Waffle Officer” to help spread the word about the contest and give you some inspiration to enter yourself. We will be sharing some of our favorite recipes using Eggo Waffles all week long!
You can enter the Eggo “Great Waffle Off!” contest by visiting the Eggo Waffle Facebook page and entering your very own recipe. You could be the winner of $5,000! Can you imagine all of the STOCKPILING you could do if you won that prize!
We also have an Eggo Giveaway on the blog – click HERE to enter.
Be sure to check out these other amazing recipes: