Chocolate Chip Cream Cheese Rolls are so scrumptious but be careful because you can’t eat just one. For my family I usually have to make two batches. We love to make these rolls for dessert on the weekends. All you need is crescent rolls, cream cheese and mini chocolate chips. I usually always have these things in my stockpile.
Did you know that you can freeze cream cheese? It works great and saves money! I like to purchase cream cheese in bulk on sale and stockpile it for recipes. Check out this post Can You Freeze Cream Cheese to find out how!
This is an easy recipe that the kids can help you make in the kitchen too! I hope you enjoy this as much as we do! Be sure to visit our Dessert Pinterest Board too for more great recipes!
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
Chocolate Chip Cream Cheese Rolls
We love to have this dessert on the weekends!
- 1 pkg crescent rolls
- cream cheese
- mini chocolate chips
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Roll out crescent rolls.
- Spoon 1 Tablespoon of cream cheese on to each crescent roll and smooth out over the entire roll.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips over cream cheese.
- Roll the crescent up and place on ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake in the oven for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let cool for 5 minutes and then serve.
You can adjust the amount of the cream cheese and chocolate chips to your taste.
Be sure to check out these other Dessert recipes: