Crockpot Chicken Soup is amazing and so simple to make. I love meals that you can make in the crockpot and forget about all day until it’s time to eat 😉 Crockpot Chicken Soup was such a hit that we have now included it in our monthly menu on a regular basis. My boys even asked for seconds! Hope you enjoy it as well!
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
- 5 cups of chicken broth
- One 10.75 oz can cream of chicken soup
- ½ cup onions, chopped fine
- ½ cup celery, chopped fine
- ½ cup carrots, chopped fine
- ½ cup green onions, sliced
- One 15 oz can of whole kernel corn, drained
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1½ cup Egg noodles
- 2 cups cooked chicken shredded or 2 cans canned cooked chicken
- Add everything but the noodles and cooked chicken to the crock pot on Low for 5-6 hours.
- Then turn the crockpot on High, and add noodles and chicken.
- Cook for 1 more hour and then serve.
Be sure to check out these other Crockpot recipes: